What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A multimedia Parent Education and Family Stabilization Course designed to educate users about effective strategies for parenting after divorce
- Include a bonus video class on the ins and outs of healthy step-family functioning in the coming months
- Reviews parenting strategies to help reduce the effects of divorce on the well-being of your child
- Well suited for individuals in need of fulfilling a court-ordered four hour parenting class
- Offers the learner a convenient choice of video or text-based materials
- Reviews strategies focused on parent-related challenges
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Helping Children After Divorce scores 73.05/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.helpingchildrenafterdivorce.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $23.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: helpingchildrenafterdivorce.com you’ll also be taken through to helpingchildrenafterdivorce.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)